La Tamar Public Library - Tasmania

Welcome to the La Tamar Library, the worlds first FANTASTIC FLOATING LIBRARY.


The La Tamar Library is situated on the Tamar river. Tamara Blvd, Launceston Tasmania, it was established in July 2010 is a hexagon shaped building with tri-fold doors which allows fantastic views from all areas of the library, and is very tranquil and peaceful. The entrance to the library is a fantastic experience walking across a boardwalk into the foyer of our library. It contains a coffee shop adjacent to the south of the library for you to not only enjoy your library experience, but to also allows you to enjoy refreshments while your read.


The La Tamar has free Internet access, and WIFI access and Membership is free.


The La Tamar Library is open 7 days a week with fantastic hours to allow you to take in the sunrises and sunsets. La Tamar is open Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 5.ooam-6.00pm, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9.00am-10.00pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 6.00am-8pm. The La Tamar has an after hours books slot for the unfortunate patron who are unlucky not to experience our wonderful opening hours.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Twitter - Social networking

This is my first look at Twitter, Twitter could be fun again its not something that I would possible use, but for some people it is a great way to communicate with each other.  Its a great way for general chit-chat if you are logged on.  I am still learning alot of things about the technology, I am till trying to work my mobile phone.  Even though as I mentioned its not something I would use I am having fun talking to other using it.  I am not really good at writing things in correct english or grammar so hopefully nobody will get offended, with what I right, or take any of my comments in the wrong contents.  (Something that I do quite regularly) I misunderstand what people are trying to say to me.

The latamar library however will have a twitter address so that you will be able to tweet them if you have any queries.

I will keep tweeting (hope this is the write term) though, just to keep up with what others are up to.

If you feel enclined to Tweet me I am Latamarlibrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment